The only data gathered automatically by visiting this website is if you leave a comment on a blog post, then a cookie may be stored to ‘remember’ your details for the next time you post (should you choose the “remember me” option). Otherwise, no personal data is automatically gathered as you cannot register to be a member of this site. RMGirl Consulting does not use google analytics for this website.
If you do contact RMGirl Consulting, you will not be added to any mailing lists unless you actively consent to do so.
Your data will not be reused for any purpose other than the need to deal with your enquiry or action any enquiries or bookings that you make.
Your data will not be passed to any other data controllers or individuals, and it will not be retained after any work is completed and any invoices are paid unless you consent to do so, or RMGirl Consulting has a legal obligation to retain the data. This is likely to involve your name to be retained for seven years for tax purposes, if your name features on any invoices or purchase orders. Emails and other correspondence are purged after one year.
Your data will be stored in the UK.
You can exercise any of your data protection rights to RMGirl Consulting using the contact details advertised on the site.
Your rights are:
- a right of access to your data
- a right to rectify any personal data held by RMGirl Consulting
- a right to erase any personal data that RMGirl Consulting no longer has a legitimate purpose to process
- a right of access to a machine-readable version of your data, as long as you have provided it or RMGirl Consulting has observed it via your use of a service. This is legally only applicable to data provided with your consent or under a contract, but we will endeavour to give you a portable version of any of your data should time and technology allow.
- a right to stop RMGirl Consulting processing any of your data that it does not have a legal or contractual obligation to process
- a right to prevent any wholly automated decisions involving your data – but rest assured, RMGirl Consulting does not use wholly automated decision-making techniques
If you have any concerns about RMGirl Consulting handling of your personal data, contact the Information Commissioner. See their website: www.ico.org.uk
RMGirl Consulting’s registration number with the ICO is ZA129250.