The only data gathered automatically by visiting this website is if you leave a comment on a blog post, then a cookie may be stored to ‘remember’ your details for the next time you post (should you choose the “remember me” option). Otherwise, no personal data is automatically gathered as you cannot register to be a member of this site.
RMGirl Consulting does not use google analytics for this website, RMGirl Consulting uses Matomo for website analytics. This is a website analytics company of which privacy by design is used at the forefront of everything it does meaning you cannot be identified from the data collected.
If you do contact RMGirl Consulting, you will not be added to any mailing lists unless you actively consent to do so. If you sign up to the mailing list via the Infinity Sticker web form, then you can expect that you will receive a maximum of 1 per month email newsletters containing information about services, blogs or things that may be of interest. You do not have to put your email in, in order to receive a sticker. An unsubscribe function will be available on the bottom of each newsletter if you change your mind.
The e-newsletter may contain advertisements for Leadership Through Data of whom Emily is a trainer for. No personal data will be shared with Leadership Through Data and they will only process your data if you directly engage with them.
If you provide your land mail address for the Infinity Sticker, this will only be used to send you an Infinity Sticker and will be deleted once your sticker has been mailed out.
Your data will not be reused for any purpose other than the need to deal with your enquiry or action any enquiries or bookings that you make.
Your data will not be passed to any other data controllers or individuals, and it will not be retained after any work is completed and any invoices are paid unless you consent to do so, or RMGirl Consulting has a legal obligation to retain the data. This is likely to involve your name to be retained for seven years for tax purposes, if your name features on any invoices or purchase orders. Emails and other correspondence are purged after one year.
Any business data is stored in the UK. This web server for this website and any data gathered and stored via the website is stored in Canada.
You can exercise any of your data protection rights to RMGirl Consulting using the contact details advertised on the site.
Your rights are:
- a right of access to your data
- a right to rectify any personal data held by RMGirl Consulting
- a right to erase any personal data that RMGirl Consulting no longer has a legitimate purpose to process
- a right of access to a machine-readable version of your data, as long as you have provided it or RMGirl Consulting has observed it via your use of a service. This is legally only applicable to data provided with your consent or under a contract, but we will endeavour to give you a portable version of any of your data should time and technology allow.
- a right to stop RMGirl Consulting processing any of your data that it does not have a legal or contractual obligation to process
- a right to prevent any wholly automated decisions involving your data – but rest assured, RMGirl Consulting does not use wholly automated decision-making techniques
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. RMGirl Consulting does not meet the GDPR requirement to appoint a Data Protection Officer but any requests will be dealt with by someone who has extensive data protection experience because Emily will phone a friend in a panic such as Tim Turner who she stole most of this Privacy Notice wording from.
If you have any concerns about RMGirl Consulting handling of your personal data, contact the Information Commissioner. See their website: www.ico.org.uk
RMGirl Consulting’s registration number with the ICO is ZA129250.