SINGLE USER LICENCE AGREEMENT & Acceptable Use
Version: 1.0 Issue Date: September 2021
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may use this guidance. This acceptable use policy applies to all readers of this guidance.
- You may use this guidance only for lawful purposes. You may not use this guidance:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, or send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, share or resell any part of this guidance in contravention of the provisions of this policy.
Suspension and termination
- We will determine, at our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through evidence of sharing. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this guidance with no refund.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
- We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
All content of this document is copyright protected. The copyright is owned by Records Management Girl Consulting. Any use of the content, including copying of it in whole or in part, for example to another Internet site, is prohibited and would require written permission from Records Management Girl Consulting.
All Records Management Girl Consulting publications are also protected by copyright. The copyright ownership of Records Management Girl Consulting is clearly indicated on every ISO publication. Any unauthorised use such as copying, scanning or distribution is prohibited.
Requests for permission should be addressed to the Managing Director, Emily Overton on email@example.com