Here you will find the list of the regular webinars we run. If there is a topic that you would like us to cover, please get in contact.
Our webinars are short but packed full of useful information that you can put into practice immediately.
10% off for mailing list subscribers.
- VAT is not currently applicable.
- Mailing list subscribers receive a 10% discount on the above prices.
- Webinars start at 1.30pm or 3 pm – check start time when you book!
- Two-hour courses include a 10-minute break
- Webinars will need a minimum of two delegates to run. If a webinar does not go ahead on the scheduled date, delegates will have the option to transfer to a new date or receive a refund.
- You will receive an e-certificate for each course attendance.
The concepts and theories taught in these webinars can be applied worldwide, but please be aware that RMGirl is located in the UK and the material will reflect this.
Some webinars are targetted specifically at delegates based in Northern Ireland and Scotland, but learnings may be applicable outside these regions. Slides will be available afterwards.
- What is the record life cycle and how does it apply to my organisation? (1.5 hours)
- Duty to document – What to do about the fact this sits between FOI and PRSA (Scotland) (1 hour)
- What has the recent RHI Inquiry meant for RM and for my organisation? (Northern Ireland) (1 hour)
- HR and Practical Records Management (2 hours)
- Scanning and Destroying in line with Legal Admissibility and Evidential Weight – The what, where, when and why it exists (BS10008) (1 hour)
- E-health, ICT, Digital Strategy – what this reshuffle means for records management (Ireland) (1 hour)
Webinars for How-do I:
RMGirl is renowned for her ability to break down records management into bite-size chunks, making the principals easy to understand and put into practice. You will come away full of useful information that you can put into practice immediately. Slides will be available afterwards.
- Completing an information asset audit? (1 hour)
- sell records management to my senior management? (1.5hours)
- Applying retention to my organisation’s records? (1 hour)
- Improve my records management plan? (Scotland) (1 hour)
- get a certificate for Legal Admissibility and Evidential Weight (BS10008) so that I can destroy my physical records once scanned? (2 hours)
- Moving to Office 365 – the things you need to do before you move. (2 hours)
- Moving to Office 365 – create a taxonomy that will work (1.5 hours)
- Sign up three members of staff to the same webinar and get a complimentary fourth place on the same webinar.
- Buy four webinars for a delegate and a fifth webinar for free.
Below is a table of webinars and when they will be running.
|Testing Testing 123
Welcome! Please start registering by entering your name and email address.|
For those who can’t attend our live session, we’ll provide a recording.
- We will be using GoToWebinar.
- You can join our session by using a Mac, PC or a mobile device.
- Welcome and introductions
- Demonstration and questions
|3/7/2021||06:15 PDT||1 hour||Register|
If there is a topic for a webinar that you would like covered, please get in contact using the suggestions form.
IRMS Member requests will be taken as a priority.
Liked what you see on this page? You can buy RMGirl a virtual coffee here.
If webinars aren’t for you, you can read the RMGirl blog here.