Easy Compliance for Data Protection
V1.0 Published September 2020
V2.o Published October 2022 – major updates are shown below but all areas have had a phrasing change to move away from the freelancer-only text.
- About The Author UPDATED
- Do I need to register as a Data Controller?
- Am I a Data Processor?
- Do I need a Record of Processing Activities (ROPA)?
- Do I need a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Do I need a privacy notice?
- Do I need a cookie notice on my website?
- Do I need consent to send people marketing emails?
- What is DP By Design?
- What is a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)?
- What do I need to do with Individual Rights?
- Are the EU-US Transfers issues affecting me? UPDATED
- What about Brexit and My Business? UPDATED
- What are my actions for trying to be compliant?
- “Now Available” and “In The Works” from RMGirl UPDATED
- Appendices with Commentary
- Article 6 – List of processing conditions for personal data
- Article 9.1 – List of exemptions for processing special category data
- Processing Conditions vs Individual Rights Table UPDATED
- Single User Licence Agreement & Acceptable Use
Please note that this guide will occasionally be updated to reflect any changes in regulations and best practices. If the guide is updated within three months of your purchase you will received the updated copy at no cost.
UPDATED: Easy Compliance for Data Protection Guide v2.0