Easy Data Protection Compliance Guide
V1.0 Published September 2020
Also known as Data Protection for Freelancers – name change as not everyone identified as a freelancer and it’s applicable to all that are self-employed and sole traders.
- About The Author
- Do I need to register as a Data Controller?
- Am I a Data Processor?
- Do I need a Record of Processing Activities (ROPA)?
- Do I need a Data Protection Officer (DPO)?
- Do I need a privacy notice?
- Do I need a cookie notice on my website?
- Do I need consent to send people marketing emails?
- What is DP By Design?
- What is a Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)?
- What do I need to do with Individual Rights?
- Are the EU-US Transfers issues affecting me?
- What about Brexit and My Business?
- What are my actions for trying to be compliant?
- Coming Soon from RMGirl
- Appendices with Commentary
- Article 6 – List of processing conditions for personal data
- Article 9.1 – List of exemptions for processing special category data
- Processing Conditions vs Individual Rights Table
- Single User Licence Agreement & Acceptable Use
Please note that this guide will occasionally be updated to reflect any changes in regulations and best practices. If the guide is updated within six months of your purchase you will received the updated copy at no cost.
If your guide was purchased more than six months before an updated version is released you be entitled to a 50% discount